Billings Airport – leading the way
While many travelers across the country are dealing with canceled or delayed airline flights, Billings Logan International offers excellent on-time passenger flight schedules. “We haven’t seen any cancellations from other airports and passengers are getting in and out without any delays or issues. In fact, we use larger planes that are 80% full and the number of plane trips is very good. “It’s a change from a few weeks ago. We are expecting a very busy July and August, so get your tickets now,” said Director of Aviation and Transportation Kevin Ploehn.
Billings Logan has a brand new Concourse A which certainly helps you take advantage of any waiting time. The new lobby and ease of flying to and from Billings Logan International easily makes it one of the most convenient, cleanest and safest airports in the West.
If you plan to fly, here are some reminders. You can also check out flybillings.com.
The terminal opens at 4:00 a.m., about two hours before the first flight of the day departs, and remains open until the last flight of the day clears, which, according to an airline’s schedule, is usually around midnight. Some terminal companies may have different hours of operation as listed for individual companies.
Billings Logan International Airport offers a wide range of services in the 190,000 square foot main terminal. Some of these services include:
- Restaurant / Lounge – Located in the main terminal
- Food Court (Deli) – Located in the main terminal on the lobby level
- Open from 4:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or departure of the last flight, every day.
- Gift Shop – Located in the Main Lobby on the Concourse Level
- Currently closed for works.
- Airport Information Center – Located in the baggage claim area near the exit stairs. The information center is staffed by friendly volunteers and offers a selection of maps, travel guides and tourist information
- ATMs – Located in the lobby on the ground floor, next to the passenger security screening area and on the lobby level, next to the gift shop
- U.S. Postal Service Dropbox – Located in the main floor lobby, across from the passenger security screening area
- Changing machines – Located in the ground floor lobby next to the passenger security screening area and in the baggage claim area
- Complimentary Baggage Carts – Located in Baggage Claim
- Wi-Fi service – Available throughout the Terminal
- Personal Device Charging Desks/Counters – Located on the lobby level in Concourses A and B, and in the food court area
- Baggage Claim – Located on the main level of the terminal building on the west side, directly across from the rental car counters. Two numbered baggage carousels are available. Baggage carts are available in the baggage claim area and can be used free of charge
- Elevators – Available to take security-screened passengers to the concourse level; public access to agencies located on the second floor of the terminal building, and to take arriving passengers from the concourse level to the baggage claim area on the ground floor
- Escalator – Available to take arriving passengers from the Hall level to the baggage claim area on the ground floor
- Washrooms – Located on both levels of the terminal building; on the main level between baggage claim and the passenger security screening area, as well as to the left and next to the passenger screening area; and on each Competition
- Telephones – A courtesy telephone for local calls only is available on the main level of the terminal building, directly in front of the airline ticket counters
- Medical – Defibrillators for cardiac emergencies are located on both levels of the terminal building. Paramedics are available through Airport Operations Airfield Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF)
- Pet rescue areas – Designated pet rescue areas are located outside the terminal to the east and west and past lobby level security (look for the rescue zone signs service area (SARA).)
- Water Fill Stations – Located on the lobby level with the water fountains
- Wheelchairs – Your airline may provide you with a wheelchair service. Request a wheelchair from the airline in advance or at the counter.